Heart of the Healer Transformational Retreat
January 30 - February 1, 2017
Santiago de Queretaro, Mexico
your retreat is set in the historical district of santiago de queretaro-a unesco world heritage site
Our host hotel is La Casa de la Marquesa, circa 1756, is one of the finest hotels in Latin America
Heart of the Healer is a 3-day (afternoons free) training experience instructed by nationally known author, speaker and Mayo trained physician/coach Dike Drummond, MD.
During the course you will master:
- Mindfulness/meditation training to integrate into your practice life
- Advanced burnout prevention and genuine life balance training
- The “Book of Life” process for building your next life chapter
- How to create your ideal practice and ideal life
- The 5 Top Tools to enhance productivity and life balance
- A step by step personal action plan to cement and build on your gains post retreat
- How to regain happiness, joy and pleasure from your professional and personal life
This unique, small group experience is designed for you if:
- You want to step off the treadmill of your job to recharge, rest and rejuvenate as you build an authentic breakthrough to a richer, more balanced life and more fulfilling practice while earning 8 hours of Category I CME credit.
- You want a break from taking care of everyone else and some time to focus on yourself? Relax, recharge and take a good look at your practice and your life from a different perspective.
- You want to take your practice and autonomy back. Build your ideal practice where you can spend your productive time seeing patients instead of pushing paper.
- You are tired of trying to figure this out all by yourself? You can step outside the battle zone and get support from an experienced coach and like-minded physicians.
- You could use a world class vacation. The retreat is set in charming, colonial Santiago de Queretaro, Mexico.
- While still considered Mexico’s hidden gem, the architectural splendor and history of Santiago de Queretaro is making it a safe, clean and compelling international destination
What’s the cost and what’s included?
$3,700 – County Society members or Dike Drummond clients, receive a 10% discount. Additional discounts may apply; please inquire
IncludeD IN YOUR RETREAT:
- 4 nights lodging at La Casa de la Marquesa, built in 1756 and painstakingly restored to its former magnificence with all the modern conveniences. La Casa, a World Heritage site, is one of the finest hotels in Latin America and an experience in and of itself! Additional nights, available through February 5 at a dramatically reduced cost).
- 12 Hours Instruction; 8 hours Category I CME Credit. (Dr. Drummond is available until 3:00 PM each day)
- Airport hotel transfers. You will be met at the airport and delivered to your hotel.
- Private rooftop reception for you and your companion catered by chef, Laura Ramirez Blakney.
- A fabulous dinner experience, at Chucho El Roto Restaurante in the historic Plaza de Armas.
- Personal history tour of the historical center, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Breakfast and beverages furnished during the retreat.
What else is available to Peace of Mind Clients and their trip companions?
- Access to specialized online Spanish Classes arranged to take you from no Spanish through 3 blocks of proficiency (including medical Spanish available at www.livelingua.com)
- Access to authentic Mexican cooking classes with Chef, Laura Ramirez Blakney. (reserve in advance at www.laurascocina.com)
- Assistance with excursions to nearby San Miguel de Allende, Tequisquiapan, or Bernal where hot air balloon rides are available.
- Access to museums, cultural sites, cathedrals, ancient Romanesque aqueducts, excellent restaurants and quaint cafes', quality shopping and exotic spas - all within steps of your hotel.
How do I reserve my place?
In order to maximize the quality of the experience and instruction delivered to each client, this retreat is limited to a small group - no more than 12 physicians.
Contact the staff at Medicalpeaceofmind@gmail.com or call CEO Candice Barr at 541-968-2210 to check availability and/or make your $450 deposit.
The airport code for Santiago de Queretaro, in central Mexico is QRO. A number of major American airlines service Queretaro multiple times each day. While traveling in a foreign country, inexpensive travel insurance is highly recommended.